Thursday 30 April 2015

Gossiping in toilets is dangerous ;-) and how heels change the perception.

After lectures today I went to ladies and while I was in a cubicle some of my colleagues walked in. One went to cubicle next to mine and they continued their conversation, which went ; "she took to wearing heels recently, do you think she has an affair?" at which I walked out and faced the one who made this comment and her face went bright red. Guess what, she was talking about me. WOW. They clearly don't have more pressing problems.
Now about heels, about 4 years ago I suffered a knee injury, which put me in flat shoes for long time. Now I am trying to get use to heels again, because before that I mostly walk in heels, bigger the better. I have whole collection of heels which I love and want to be able to wear again. In fact I have some on my wish list for quite long time and  promised myself to get them for graduation.
Here they are sweet beauties. All by the Master himself.

I haven't decided yet which ones I will get. Maybe all of them. That would be dream.
And girls, starting to wear heels does not mean one has an affair, I know that everyone judges by own standards, but really. Looking after yourself can be just for you. Does not have to be externally driven.

No comments:

Post a Comment